Here are all of the steps and articles you need to read to set up your Member Jungle system to start taking online membership sign up and automate your renewals.
1. Setup Your Membership Levels
- Decide on if you need a Membership Level vs a Membership Product
- Set up your Membership Level
- Add your membership products and prices
- Build your membership forms
- Edit your membership automated emails
- Activate your new membership level
2. Adding Your Members
- Manually Add Members
- Import your Member Database
- Note: Be aware that if you have set up your membership products to be automatically removed and have included content in the "Automated Removal Email" then all members that are past the relevant expired date will receive a removal email the a day after you import them. Read more
- Understand how you can manage your members now they are in the system
3. Start Automation and Tell Your Members
Once you are ready and your site is complete, you can tell your members they can use the system and complete the few final steps of membership setup. See info on domain names.
- Turn on the Renewal Reminder Notices.
NOTE: as soon as this setting is turned on members will start receiving reminder emails triggered by their expiry date so be careful turning it on until you are ready to go!
- Make sure your membership level leeway days match the number of days early your reminders go out - see more.
- Email and tell your members - use the "Welcome Email Template" as a base to tell your members how they can login
- Get your members using the app - email members the "Download the Member Jungle app" template