The new customisable Member Jungle app is launching in the app stores next week with barcode scanning, new profile images, a new way to navigate and more.
There are a number of new features in the latest Member Jungle app being released Feb 2021 including
- Configurable Homepage & Reporting (in Member Jungle App Module)
- A New Look and a New Way to Navigate
- Ability to Upload Profile Images
- Barcode and Event Attendance Scanning
Configurable Homepage (in admin)
There is now some great new functionality available in the Member Jungle App Module that allows administrators to customise their club homepage to suit their requirements. They can now choose to include;
- Quick Access Buttons (like previously available)
- Other pages from your Member Jungle site
- Member Cards
- Module Cards promoting news, events, blogs and more
- The Member Barcode to allow for easy scanning
The Member Jungle App Module also now includes your App Design functionality (previously located in Site Design) and also has an Overview to show you the new widget "Number of App Interactions".
A New Look and a New Way to Navigate
The re-designed app now a number of visual changed and includes left navigation and a new way to switch between your clubs.
Ability to Upload Profile Images
Members now have the ability add a profile picture to their app display.
With just a few clicks from the mobile app, your members can upload an image directly from their mobile device and save it as a their profile picture.
They can also upload profile pics via the website in the Membership Portal
Barcode Scanning & Event Attendance Scanning
Now you can track your members attendance and run reports using the new scanning feature on the mobile app!
- Scan event registrants into an event to mark off attendance
- Scan any members card to run scan report in membership
- Add mobile number to members profiles for Covid compliance
- Produce & view a Scan Report
To read more about scanning click here.
Scanning is only available to Member Jungle Clients on our current $85 Essentials subscription package or above. To find out how to check your subscription or upgrade click here.