View and run reports on event registrations, ticket sales and attendees, as well as setup a Dashboard to see Event Sales, Revenue and also recent attendees and ticket sales in the Events Module.
There are a couple of places you can access ticket reports and widgets in the Events Module,
- Setup your Events Dashboard
- In the Event Itself (i.e. C View Event Registrations and Ticket Lists)
- In the Events Report Section
Setup your Events Dashboard
To setup your events dashboard go to Modules > Events Module and click on DASHBOARD in the Left Menu.
Click on the Add Widget Button at the top of the page
Select from the list of Widgets Available and Click Add Widget (or add another if there is already one on your page (as shown below).
To change the widget settings, click on the COG to the left of each widget, each widget has different settings and you can also configure the width that you want the widget to appear.
Drag and drop widgets around your dashboard, to set it up to best suit your organisation.
View Reports on Event Registrations or Ticket Sales
To view a full list of who has registered for an event go to the Event List and click on the "Registrations icon" or "Tickets icon" located to the right of the selected event.
Depending if the event is a registration-only event or a ticketed event will determine what appears next.
If your event is ticketed, you will then see a dashboard as follows.
- Order/Registration Date: Orders or registrations can be searched by date range.
- Show Cancelled Orders/Registrations: Yes/No will show declined orders or not.
- Show Attended: Filters on if you have marked the person as attending or not
- Product: Filter orders by ticket types.
- Processed: Filter orders by pending payments or processed payments.
- Account Name: search by member account name. Start typing a member's name and it will search. Select from the members shown.
- Email Attendees: send email to attendees - see more on emailing Event Attendees here.
You can now easily resend the registration email and PDF invoice for non-cancelled orders. Simply click on the three dots , and you will be presented with options to resend either the registration email or the invoice. For the registration events, you can re-send the registration email only.
Export Attendees (for Ticketed Events)
This is for ticket orders only. Click EXPORT ORDERS for options on available exports.
- EXPORT CONTACT DETAILS TO CSV: this will export full member contact and event details
- EXPORT TICKETS TO CSV: This will export a list per ticket with all details collected in the custom ticketed fields i.e. Dietary Requirements or Name - see here for more information
- EXPORT FORM DATA TO CSV: this will export the form data collected at time of ticket purchase
Export Attendee Contacts
This is for event registrations only not ticketed events. Click to export a CSV with the registered attendee details.
General Event Reports
There are three other event reports available, Sales Report, Payments Report and Ticket Report
This report shows all the ticket and product sales for an event. Start by selecting the event from the dropdown list.
The report will then show all the ticket and product sale details as well as export options.
Export options for all tickets to CSV for the event:
You can view individual orders by clicking VIEW ORDERS. Individual orders and tax invoices will be listed for download.
Click EXPORT ORDERS to view export options:
- EXPORT ALL TICKET ORDERS: exports all ticket orders
- EXPORT ORDER SUMMARY: exports a summary of all orders
- To access the Payments Report click on the 'Payments Report' link in the left nav.
- User the drop down to select the Event that you wish to report on or select "All Events" if you would like to see more than one.
- You will also have an option to 'Export to CSV' via the button at the top of the event details.
- Reports are available for last 90 days. For older event payments please view the Site Payments Report.