This is the place to start with your new member jungle system. You will find a list of common tasks and setup steps to get your system up and running quickly.
Depending on your selected package and the way you plan to use the Member Jungle system, your set up journey will differ from one organisation to another. The general set up steps include the following:
Setup and Build
- Complete the sign up form for your chosen package.
- Our team will contact you to welcome you to Member Jungle, and request some information from you to start putting together your website theme, such as colours, your logo, your selected Google Font, your site map etc.
- You will also be sent the import spreadsheet for you to start to populate, when it comes time for you to Import your Members. This is something that you can work on while we are putting together the theme for your website.
- We will build the layout of the homepage, and the theme for your website along with the membership levels to suit your requirements.
- You will then be contacted and advised that your site is ready for handover. Depending on your chosen package, you will be either offered some online training or sent some links to instructional videos on how to complete the content on your site and manage your membership system. You will also be sent your login details.
- You can now work on completing the content on your website, importing your members into their relevant membership levels and get yourself used to the Member Jungle system.
- While you are working on building the content on your website, we will be working in the background running tests on your site to ensure all is working as it should be in preparation for your launch date.
Launching your Website ("Going Live")
- Once you have completed the content and are happy with your website, you can contact us to advise of your planned launch date. We recommend this to be in the earlier half of the week so that our support team is fully manned and able to assist rapidly with any queries you may have.
- Our technical team will contact you to advise you of the DNS details you require in order to launch or you can give them the required details to make the required changes for you. If you request that our team make the changes for you, then you will be advised when these changes have been made.
- Once your site goes "live", it cant take a short time for the site to fully propagate so if it doesn't appear correctly in some browsers for a short period, this may be the reason.
- Once your site is live you can advise your members on how they can login and take advantage of the benefits of your new website by sending them an email via the Email Campaign module - We have set up some templates in here regarding how to login and also how to download and use the app, for you to use if you wish.
- Once your members are given access to your site you can keep an eye on their login activity by using the Login Report.
- You should check and set (if required) the Renewal Reminder days in the membership, to ensure all members are sent their automatic renewal reminder emails leading up to their membership expiry.
- Now you can sit back and enjoy the automated membership system as it does all of the hard work for you!
- In your spare time you can keep interacting with your members via the Events, News, and Blog modules, and Send Push Notifications through to the app to keep your members up to date!
- You can find all information that you need to maintain your site on our help portal. If you cannot find the information that you need, then you can raise a support ticket via the portal.